Much has alreadY been said about the Companies Act 2006 and its impact on the directors' and officers' liability market with the new codification of directors' duties. But with increased insurer inter
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse