Mr Pola was in charge of building works where some unqualified Slovakian nationals were working on site. One of them, Dusan Dudi, fell from a platform and suffered a severe head injury.
At first instan
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor