Mr Pola was in charge of building works where some unqualified Slovakian nationals were working on site. One of them, Dusan Dudi, fell from a platform and suffered a severe head injury.
At first instan
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3
- H2 nat cats set to push up P&C pricing, says Swiss Re