Mr Pola was in charge of building works where some unqualified Slovakian nationals were working on site. One of them, Dusan Dudi, fell from a platform and suffered a severe head injury.
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports