When policyholders have a claim, they want to tell their insurer about it quickly. They also want to use their preferred medium: phone, fax, letter, e-mail, web or digital TV. An increasing number
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners