When policyholders have a claim, they want to tell their insurer about it quickly. They also want to use their preferred medium: phone, fax, letter, e-mail, web or digital TV. An increasing number
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD