The claimant, a police officer, was thrown from her horse during a training exercise and suffered injury. She claimed damages of £7000 in negligence and, prior to trial, made several Part 36 offer
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners