Claims outsourcing is arguably one of the most delicate arrangements that brokers can engage in.
Given that, ultimately, an insurance policy is almost always evaluated on the basis of the quality o
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- FCA prepares for no deal Brexit
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'
- Paris attacks victims' claim against French state rejected
- Brokers had 'no warning' over April UK withdrawal
- Blog: Revolutionising the motor claims experience by offering choice, not just replacement vehicles