More than a dozen yachts set sail on the Solent on 11 June for a two-day programme that included five races between Port Hamble Marina near Southampton and Cowes Yacht Haven on the Isle of Wight.
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber