More than a dozen yachts set sail on the Solent on 11 June for a two-day programme that included five races between Port Hamble Marina near Southampton and Cowes Yacht Haven on the Isle of Wight.
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- UK becomes EU capital of private equity-backed insurance M&A
- Blog: Supporting neurodiversity within the workplace
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Heatwave leaves homes a tinderbox as fire claims rise
- Analysis: Gig economy: The big gig ruling