It has been more than 12 months since the Courts Act 2005 containing periodical payment orders came into force, giving courts the power to impose such payments without consent of either party. How
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'