It has been more than 12 months since the Courts Act 2005 containing periodical payment orders came into force, giving courts the power to impose such payments without consent of either party.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- Blog: Database overload