It has been more than 12 months since the Courts Act 2005 containing periodical payment orders came into force, giving courts the power to impose such payments without consent of either party.
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- Webinar: Removing the shackles of heritage technology to become fit-for-purpose
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Ageas management shakeup continues as Jonathan Price joins as CFO from Aspen
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration