It has been more than 12 months since the Courts Act 2005 containing periodical payment orders came into force, giving courts the power to impose such payments without consent of either party. How
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners