Among emerging insurance markets, India has long been considered an attractive prospect due to its vast population, dynamic economic growth and largely untapped potential.
This viewpoint is underlined
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners