Some years ago, insurers turned the spotlight on their legal spend.
At that time, many insurers instructed law firms on an ad-hoc basis; some had law firms on their 'approved lists' that had not be
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers