Lloyd's was recently named as one of the UK's leading business brands (Post, 28 February 2008, p3), so it is no wonder that the market pays such careful attention to its image.
At the time of the brand
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- Roundtable: Future-proofing claims for the digital age
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- FCA prepares for no deal Brexit
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'
- Price comparison disruptor prepares for several insurers to join its platform
- Automated and Electric Vehicles Bill passes through parliament