Lloyd's was recently named as one of the UK's leading business brands (Post, 28 February 2008, p3), so it is no wonder that the market pays such careful attention to its image.
At the time of the
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: The changing landscape of identity theft
- Motor premium upturn 'on the horizon' after modest Q4 price cuts: Confused and WTW
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- Analysis: Joining forces on Adas: How motor manufacturers are looking to work with insurers on driver safety
- Customers increasingly looking to credit to pay for premiums: research