While Insurance Australia Group's decision to sell parts of its UK business came as no real surprise as Post predicted such an outcome in early June (5 June, p3). What remains a mystery is who might s
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners