Does an insurance proposal form have to be signed, and what could happen if it wasn't?
To be enforceable in law some contracts must be in writing, such as agreements relating to the transfer of land, w
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs