The cases of Chohan v Derby Law Centre (2004) and Hashtroodi v Hancock (2004) centred on the late submission of claims respectively to the employment tribunal and in the county court. In both lega
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse