Before-the-event legal expenses for motor and family cover is tried and trusted. It is sold in volume, is great value and taken out by around half of the population. On paper it looks like a winni
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business