The applicants had obtained judgement against Mr Davies, a director of a metal broker, in respect of $18.7m (£10m) of losses they suffered by reason of his fraudulent misrepresentations. That judg
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business