A burglary at the home of one of its employees might not, at first glance, appear to be one of the greatest business risks facing the Nationwide Building Society. But if one of the items stolen is
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise