The claimant was a local authority employee who was assisting a teacher in a swimming pool session in May 1998 when she injured her back. Three documented versions of the accident exist: the first
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners