The series of explosions in Madrid's railway stations in March 2004, which left 191 people dead and many seriously injured, was a devastating reminder of just how exposed a major European city can
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers