The second defendant, Sheffield City Council, appealed against a decision allowing the claim against it to proceed pursuant to the discretion to dis-apply the limitation period under section 33 of
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'