The Financial Services Authority has revealed a series of imminent upgrades to the Arrow visit programme, applicable to all regulated firms.
Brokers may have only just begun experiencing these visi
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards