The claimant was seeking damages from the defendant following a road traffic accident. The claimant's vehicle had been hit, whilst parked and unoccupied, by a lorry driven by the defendant's employee.
- Analysis: Allianz’s acquisitive appetite
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Zurich's Puneet Sharma: Calling time on credit markets
- Das v Asplin: Asplin guilty in fraud case
- Call out rogue MGAs, urges Chilton
- Covéa regional restructure leads to redundancies
- Former Zurich boss launches boutique broker to buck consolidation trend