The Irish government will launch a no-fault arbitration service for personal injury claims by the new year in a bid to speed up the process, which currently takes six times longer than in the UK.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator