The Irish government will launch a no-fault arbitration service for personal injury claims by the new year in a bid to speed up the process, which currently takes six times longer than in the UK.
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in