Late last year the Association of Insurance and Risk Managers announced its plans to help restore the UK insurance industry's reputation of dealing with claims effectively by developing an index looki
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- H2 nat cats set to push up P&C pricing, says Swiss Re
- Brexit: Sompo International to set-up Luxembourg operation