Insurers have always had to expect the unexpected and deal with the aftermath. But in today's market, the policyholder's service expectations are entirely different and this has brought about some
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally