Figures published by the Health and Safety Executive for 2004/2005 show that the agricultural sector continues to rank as one of the worst for workplace fatalities and injuries of any major employ
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners