Judgement was given in favour of the claimant, following a dispute that had arisen between the parties concerning the defendants parking their vehicle on the claimant's property.
Prior to the comme
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise