The draft Legal Services Bill, published on 24 May, will transform the landscape in which legal services are provided in England and Wales. It will open up competition and propel the legal
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Analysis: SME risk management: Loss of appetite
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Blog: Diversity in insurance - how far have we come?