Fraudsters are continuing to involve ship agents in the smuggling of illegal immigrants, according to the International Transport Intermediaries Club, the specialist mutual insurer of transportati
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting