Many in the UK insurance world know that a dispute has been running for some time between public liability insurers as to which insurer is liable in respect of third-party claims - such as non-emp
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners