With an earthquake in Kent and flooding right across the UK over recent months, it is not surprising that insurance companies and loss adjusters have been fully stretched in handling the
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Blog: How can insurers adapt to the ever-changing automotive landscape?
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing