Insurers must influence government at a national and local level to protect against the effects of climate change, according to Ian Wainwright, group chief surveyor at Ecclesiastical Insurance.
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners