In Bolton MBC v Municipal Mutual Insurance and Commercial Union (2006) (the mesothelioma 'trigger' case), a subsidiary issue arose because Commercial Union argued it was relieved of liability beca
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers