There have been two cases recently concerning when, if at all, a defendant can withdraw an admission of liability.
In Turton v Hellier and anor (2005), the first defendant's bull escaped, causing a
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'