There have been two cases recently concerning when, if at all, a defendant can withdraw an admission of liability.
In Turton v Hellier and anor (2005), the first defendant's bull escaped, causing a
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Analysis: Home, sweet connected home
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3
- Brexit: Sompo International to set-up Luxembourg operation