The recoverability of credit hire charges has been a thorny issue, ever since the credit hire market sprang up more than 10 years ago. There have been a number of negotiations between insurers, credit
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- H2 nat cats set to push up P&C pricing, says Swiss Re
- Brexit: Sompo International to set-up Luxembourg operation