There was a time when the statement "trust me, I'm a doctor" would have been enough to reassure a patient; these days, however, doctors' indemnity arrangements may be of more interest to patients
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners