This case is an unintended consequence of railway privatisation, subsequent to which the track - owned by Network Rail - was divorced from the service operator, in this instance Chiltern Railways. In
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners