This appeal by Price Waterhouse was from the decision of Mr Justice Hart to award damages in favour of the claimant, the university, in the sum of £1.67m. PW had been retained by the university to
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners