UK insurers could benefit from the rise of class action-style litigations, provided they prepare for it, a reinsurer has told Post.
On the fringe of the Globalization of Class Actions seminar organised
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber