The credit-hire industry has come a long way from its legal battles with the insurance industry of the late 1990s, and has firmly established its place in the market. As a result, insurance compan
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners