When the Human Rights Act was passed in 1998, it was intended to protect all those in the care of public bodies. But last year a controversial ruling by the House of Lords decided that the Act would
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing
- Blog: How can insurers adapt to the ever-changing automotive landscape?