Norwich Union will begin bringing outsourced work in India inhouse next year.
The company currently has 4500 business process outsourcing staff, and 1000 IT employees all across India. Its centres
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Ardonagh posts loss of £44.5m for the first half of the year
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep childcare broker brand
- My Other Life: Kiera Tippett, Triathlete
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Blog: Whaley Bridge throws spotlight on non-damage business interruption cover
- Blog: Business interruption and maximum indemnity period – how long should it be?
- Enterprise claims predicted to reach £319m