The Data Protection Act 1998 continues to be a favourite of litigants in person and subject access requests are rarely welcomed. The Act is extremely user unfriendly and frequently causes headache
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners