It could take an accident on the scale of the Selby rail disaster to make the motor claims industry wake up to the duty of care for insurers to use properly qualified bodyshops, claimed Alan Hodgk
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3
- H2 nat cats set to push up P&C pricing, says Swiss Re