News coverage of the UK's biggest recall may have faded but product withdrawal is set to become more prevalent, with the imminent implementation of the revised General Product Safety Directive.
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs