Lloyd's has always liked to do things differently. Traditionally, its most marked forms of individualism have been its mutuality and the existence of the Central Fund, as well as, of course, the p
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role