Lloyd's has always liked to do things differently. Traditionally, its most marked forms of individualism have been its mutuality and the existence of the Central Fund, as well as, of course, the p
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting