Demand for political risk insurance is rising as multi-national companies enter new territories where political instability and immature economic systems present new potential risks.
That said, for pol
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief