Postponement of the UK's response to the European Court of Justice's decision on VAT outsourcing in Arthur Andersen (PM, 8 December, p2) has provided the insurance industry with good reason to be
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3
- H2 nat cats set to push up P&C pricing, says Swiss Re