Sizeable claims against major law firms reported in the new year may have seen solicitors making resolutions to try harder when it comes to risk management. Whether more stringent practices could
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse