The jury is still out on whether 2003 has been a subsidence 'event year' and whether this emotive term should be used at all. But the fact is that reports reveal a rise in claims during the autumn
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails