The jury is still out on whether 2003 has been a subsidence 'event year' and whether this emotive term should be used at all. But the fact is that reports reveal a rise in claims during the autumn
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote