Trustees of pension schemes have a weight on their shoulders flowing from existing and new regulations, members' interests, sponsoring employer restraints, and the need to conquer a knowledge of p
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber